Double Mugs

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This morning has been beautiful, especially earlier with the cool, dark morning air and everything so still and peaceful. Everything seems to just come alive with the crisp cool of Fall! I know the temps aren't going to stay as cool as the sun keeps rising, so I made the most of my early morning. Cue hot breakfast:

Mug of hot chai green tea? Check.


Mug of oatmeal? Check.


That last mug is having identity issues. I need to find a mug labeled "oatmeal. cereal. ice cream." Those are my most popular mug uses.

My oatmeal contained 1/2 cup oatmeal, water, 1/2 a mashed pear stirred into the oatmeal, and topped with almond butter, goji berries and pepitas.

Time to get crackin'! Can you believe the new site is up and running tomorrow!? So excited. :) I need your consultation for one last thing - do you have any particularly memorable or favorite posts from my almost one year of blogging? I'm putting together a "top posts" page and don't want to miss any. Thanks!

Have a great Wednesday and a great last day of September!


9 comments:

VeggieGirl September 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Looking forward to the official launch! :)

Therese September 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Mashed pear in oatmeal sounds awesome! I just love a good juicy pear :)

healthy ashley September 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

The birth control post should definitely be included in a top post list!

Your photos are yummy.

I hope your days is gorgeous!

K from ksgoodeats September 30, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

I think the BCP post should be on that list as well as the start of your vegan-venture.

Your breakfast looks so warm and comforting! I'm freezing my ass off in MI right now!

*Erica* September 30, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

HAHAHAHA, mug in identity crisis! You cracked me up!

I am very excited to see the new-ness happening tomorrow!!

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) September 30, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

The oatmeal in a mug is so cute!

I loved the birth control post, the post where you made nut butter and some of your wedding posts!

Megan @ Megzz Wins At Life September 30, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Love the mug shot :-)

carolinebee September 30, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I want to go to a paint your own pottery place and make an oatmeal mug :D Thank goodness it's feeling fall-ish, that is one MAYJORRRR thing I love about Boston so far!!! The air is soo crisp and it just makes me soo excited for the holidays :)

Low September 30, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

A pear mashed into your oatmeal sounds delicious.

You should def include your fairytale post in your top posts. Loved it!

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP